Whether you are dealing with paper or digital files, with Laserfiche, content management has never been easier
Bring Information Together
Capture physical and electronic documents efficiently and cost-effectively.
Control Your Content
Make information available, easy to navigate and easy to secure on any device.
Cut the costs of content capture and processing by reducing manual processes.
Distributed Capture – Centralized Storage
- Scan paper documents from multiple locations and store them in a centralized repository.
- Save documents directly from Microsoft Office applications and import emails —including attachments—with one click.
Capture Documents on the Go
- Eliminate manual file transfers by sending photos from your mobile device directly to the repository.
- Automatically assign identification information to your files.
- Content captured on mobile devices is full-text searchable.
Reclaim Time Spent Filing
- Automatically extract information from documents as soon as they are scanned or imported into the repository.
- Instantly sort, name, route and file those incoming documents based on the information contained within them.
Expedite Form Submissions
- Replace multiple paper forms with one dynamic electronic form by displaying different questions based on previous responses.
- Reduce manual data entry by pre-populating certain form information from an external database.
Recover time spent importing, processing and indexing documents
No internet? No problem
Laserfiche automatically syncs changes made to documents and forms when you’re next connected to the network.
Import documents when it's convenient
Prevent work day interruptions by scheduling the automatic import of electronic files from network drives and file shares.
Streamline high-volume capture
Sort, categorize, apply OCR and text extraction for full text searching and indexing on all your incoming documents.
Eliminate manual data entry
Information can be captured from databases or line-of-business applications and applied to documents as metadata.
Kick off document review and approval
Individuals are immediately alerted to important information to take action on.
Make batch scanning easy
Scanner operators have their own dedicated, intuitive user interface that facilitates easy processing of incoming documents.
“Digitizing our records and business processes has saved staff endless time and energy.”
—Chad Rota, Supervisor, Records and Information Management, Westbank First Nation
Read the Case Study
See Laserfiche Capture and Imaging in Action
Free Capture and Document Imaging eBook
Whether you have one hundred or one million documents to digitize, planning out the imaging process ahead of time is essential. The Guide to Improving Capture and Document Imaging Management will help you assess the benefits of going paperless in your organization.