With Laserfiche’s industry leading document management tools, you bring all of your documents into one place— quickly, easily and securely
Security and Accessibility
Store physical and electronic documents efficiently, securely and cost-effectively.
Find the Information You Need
Organize all your information to make faster, better business decisions.
Content Wherever, Whenever
Streamline daily tasks and collaboration by gathering digital files into a central repository.
Save Paper and Storage Space
- Eliminate costly file cabinets by digitizing all paper documents
- Reclaim storage rooms and create offices for staff
Locate Content Quickly
- Find exactly what you're looking for with robust search functionality
- Search for documents by keyword, identifying information, user name, and many other custom search types
- Bring together digital files from multiple locations and sources in a unified repository
- Reduce duplication by working with one centralized document
Organize Content Intuitively
- Display information about the document's context alongside it in editable fields
- Connect related documents, like emails and their attachments, using document links
Simplify daily work by making content easily accessible and searchable
Apply Document Annotations
Add stamps, sticky notes, textboxes, highlights and more, to documents.
Keep Sensitive Text Private
Redact selected document text to keep it secure from unauthorized viewers.
Oversee Your Repository
Track and audit every action on documents and folders throughout the enterprise.
Share Public Records
Increase transparency by making vital information easily accessible through a public portal.
Enable Secure Document Management
Restrict access to folders, documents, fields, annotations and other granular document properties.
Keep Track of Document Versions
Track, display and compare multiple versions of the same document in one place.
“Our vision is that all of our remote and local workers across the globe will use Laserfiche, which will help us work more efficiently with every dollar we spend to help others.”
—Bob Bloom, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Heifer International
See Laserfiche Document Management in Action
Document Management: The Buyer’s Handbook
Whether you’re considering a document management system (DMS) for the first time or looking to replace a legacy system, this handbook has everything you need to start your research.