Increase regulatory compliance with a secure document management system
Precise Document Control
Process forms quickly by automating submission, routing, and review.
Equal Access to Information
Enable accessibility through a Section 508 and WCAG 2.0-compliant interface.
Balance Efficiency and Security
Keep information secure with regulatory mandates, e-discovery and data retention policies.
Embrace Governance and Compliance
- Support compliance with regulatory mandates such as SEC, FINRA, FOIA and more
- Uphold e-discovery and data retention policies
- Enable accessibility through a Section 508 - and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0-compliant interface
- Provide digital signatures that can help ensure adherence with e-governance regulations: FISMA, CFR Part 11 FDA, FIPS, VERS
Support Data Preservation
- Protect records with DoD 5015.2 version 3-certified electronic records management
- Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy (VERS) V2 requirements
Simplify GDPR Compliance
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)—an important step to protect the privacy rights of individuals around the world—applies to all organizations that control or process data within the EU as well as those that control or process data related to Data Subjects, as defined by GDPR.
From securing content to maintaining audit trails, Laserfiche provides organizations with tools to help build a data protection program.
Maintain a Secure System
- Form a complete record of organization-wide activity by auditing user actions across devices
- Track system login/logout, document creation and destruction, and much more
Streamline operations without compromising system security
Granular Access Controls
Protect information from unauthorized access or disclosure—down to individual folders, templates, and fields
Securely publish to the web with built-in IIS access security and firewall configurations
Generate audit reports that outline the time, user and changes associated with all system modifications
Integrated Digital Signatures
Automatically apply digital signatures to authenticate document approval
Delegation of Privileges
Distribute administrative permissions across your organization with granular privileges
Keep confidential information secure with blackout and whiteout redactions that persist on printing and export
“Laserfiche is allowing us to function in a more streamlined manner.”
—Andres Bilbao, LASD Special Projects Deputy Sheriff, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
See Laserfiche Security in Action
The Ultimate Guide to Business Continuity Planning
Learn how your office can prepare a 360-degree action plan for minor and major disruptions to operations and keep assets safe whether you’re experiencing a hardware crash or a hurricane.